iOS: The MoveX driver application is supported on all iOS devices.
Have any more questions? Feel free to get in touch with us.
However, you can still use the application. Please follow these simple tips to solve this problem.
- Download the MoveX Driver App from the respective App store.
- Next, go to the Profile Menu where you can click the ‘Help’ option.
- Based on your device brand, instructions will be displayed.
- Change the mobile settings by following the instructions.
- You can also go to the ‘Mobile Settings’ option which will be redirected to the ‘Phone Settings’ page.
- Here, you can enable/disable the required options.
Custom OS devices usually push mobile apps to the background. This causes the driver status to change to ‘Idle’. In such situations, the dispatcher can use the backend platform to change the driver status. Here’s how:
- Go to the Dispatcher backend login.
- Next, click the ‘Track’ menu and select the ‘Driver Status’ option.
- The dispatcher can then find the driver based on the ‘Idle’ status and the duration.
- Here, the dispatcher can click the ‘Ping’ option to send a push notification.
- Once the driver receives the push notification, the app will appear in the foreground and change the driver status to ‘Active’.
- Minimum Configuration
- 5.0 and above
- 10.0 and above
- 2 GB
- Snapdragon Model:410 / Mediatek Model:Helio P Series - P10
- Minimum of an 8 Core processor or otherwise known as Octa-Core
- Minimum processor speed of 2 GHz
- Minimum screen size of 5.0 Inch / 60.9 cm2
- GPS is mandatory